katherine sabbath wiki

katherine sabbath wiki

katherine sabbath wiki : Katherine Sabbath is a rising star in the dessert world. The 28-year-old is a former high school teacher who's racked up more than 104,000 Instagram followers (and counting) for images of decadent cakes and sweet treats. It's a following that's doubled since the beginning of the year, propelling the hobbyist from home baker to a next-generation Internet entrepreneur.

Katherine Sabbath has skyrocketed from high school teacher to Instagram dessert queen. Time Out steps into her Sydney kitchen to find out what's next in her sugar rush to baking fame

Quick six with Katherine Sabbath


Favourite cookery show: I love SBS's Food Safari, Poh & Co and Rachel Khoo. What emoji do you wish existed? A really cool rainbow, with a cloud coming out of a cloud. I'd love a cupcake emoji. There's no cupcake emoji! Hot tip for taking food photos: Work with a side that you like and stick to it. I take all of my photos during the day. Use an app to edit photos, like VSCO Cam. Equipment you can't live without: My handheld electric mixer, my Pyrex measuring jugs and my cake turntable, that's really good for icing cakes. Where do you shop? For gourmet ingredients, like freeze-dried powders, I go to Essential Ingredient in Rozelle. For sprinkles, I go to Cake Decorating Central in Campbelltown. For sugar, butter, milk and eggs, I go to my local supermarket. Hobbies? I love art, dancing, bootcamps and tough mudders. Because I need to! As soon as I started doing more cakes, I started signing up to things like City2Surf. I also love shopping and death metal concerts.

Previous Post
Next Post
Related Posts

0 comments: